Sunday 26 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Valentine

Hello everyone! Hope your all having a good Sunday even if it is pouring with rain again outside.  Rainy days are great because it means a day in the craft room and making cards and projects always puts a smile on my face.

Today I've been thinking about valentine's day which is just around the corner so this is a pretty card with a bit of a twist.  I have used aluminium foil and put it through the big shot with an embossing folder and the result is gorgeous.



 
I used the hearts a flutter for the hearts the freebie banner blast and punch from the sale-a-bration 2014 and a piece of ribbon for the bottom of the card.

Stampin' Up! products are  available by clicking on the link below and shopping online or just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/

I am having another class on the 3rd Feb for all those who live in the GU9 Farnham area (see top of blog for details)

Thanks as always for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment