Friday 31 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Tiny heart box

Well the wind id coming in again and we are about to get hurricane brigid over our poor soggy battered country.  The already flooded parts of England will be battered yet again and I feel so sorry for everyone who are already under feet of water.  Luckily where I am is on a hill so although my garden is a soggy mess and I have lost parts of the felted roof from my summerhouse and shed I have not been driven from my home due to the flooding like so many people.

On these horrible days it is lovely to be able to sit in the warm crafting listening to the forces of nature outside knowing I am safe.

Today's project is a little heart box using the full heart punch.  With valentine's day approaching I am making little boxes for friends with a little heart shaped chocolate inside.




The boxes are a little fiddly to do as they are so small, but make  great gift box for putting a little treat inside or even a piece of jewellery or ring.  The sides are made with a piece of dsp one & half inches scored at half an inch and snipped to give a long series of tabs to attach to the heart punch.  The inside is lined with another heart to cover up the tabs.

If you would like to purchase any stampin' up! products then get in touch allmark.j@sky.com or following the link to buy online

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/

Have a safe weekend and happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment