Saturday 25 January 2014

Stampin' Up! Spiral Flower die

Am having so much fun playing with the new spiral flower die as it is so easy to create beautiful flowers to adorn anything.  I had a heart which I picked up from a boot sale, brushed with some gold wash and then put some of the lovely flowers in a random selection of cardstock and dsp.  It has now been upcycled and is hanging in my hallway.


Stampin' up! have fantastic ranges of products take a look through my link
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ and click the shop button if you wish to purchase online or drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. I saw the spiral flower die and wasn't sure, but seeing your heart I'm definitely going to get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty cool and you can also use it with felt so a funky embellishment for all your lovely knitted things :)

    ReplyDelete