Sunday 24 June 2018

Stampin Up - Easy background technique using glycerine and Enjoy Life stamp set

Have you ever struggled creating background? They can be quite tricky and blending is a bit of an art and can take time to master.  I have had many people comment about how easy I make blending a background with sponge daubers and it is sometimes difficult not to get little blobby circles and to now create a smooth blend.

Well I have a solution for you. Glycerine. The glycerine I use is for baking and is Dr Oetker, comes in a little bottle you can buy from most baking or cooking shops and most supermarkets sell it in the baking isle.  It is inexpensive and a little goes a long way.

Watch the video to see just how easy a background comes together with just a few drops of glycerine.





These were the lovely cards I created

Now as crafters we all make mistakes and bloopers and if you watch the video you will see a couple and how I rectified one.

ENJOY LIFE was the stamp set, which is such a great silhouette stamp set andlends itself to background techniques.

STAMPARATUS is the best positioning tool on the market at a great price point, so treat yourself and change the way you stamp forever.

Thanks so much for everyone who has subscribed to my YouTube channel and blog and if you haven't already then please do as I post lots of ideas and inspiration for you to have a go with.

No comments:

Post a Comment