Wednesday 20 June 2018

Stampin Up Enjoy Life - How to create a simple Thank You card

Saying thank you is something we do many times a day and sending a thank you card and receiving one tells someone that you appreciate their kindness.

ENJOY LIFE is a lovely stamp set which is perfect for a thank you card as it has some lovely sentiments in on trend fonts making the creating simple.

Using Mint Macaron and Highland Heather and a good black with some Whisper White cardstock and a matt of Mint Macaron makes a lovely subtle scene of flowers and a butterfly making this Thank You card suitable for many people.

Heres a video to show you exactly how I made this card.




A big thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my blog and YouTube channel. Nearly 100 of you have subscribed to my YouTube channel in the past few weeks so my goal of reaching 1000 by the end of the year is getting closer and closer and I may do this by the Autumn.  So this Thank You is for all of you and if you haven't already subscribed then please do as I create projects regularly giving you tips and ideas to create lovely projects and get the most from your crafting supplies.

If you've lost your mojo, need some ideas then with 60 videos currently on my channel there is something for everyone, so enjoy and happy crafting. As a Stampin Up Demonstrator I use the most current products which I sell in my shop HERE. Simply create an account and you are then set to buy what and whenever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment