Friday 22 June 2018

Stampin Up Enjoy Life - How to create a heart beat framed card

What do I love about Stampin Up products? Well whatever card you want to make there is a stamp set that is suitable.  Add a bit of creativity and an idea and away you go.

ENJOY LIFE is the stamp set I chose.  Now unfortunately I have a couple of friends who are going through a really tough time having recently had strokes (heart attacks) and are bravely fighting through and working hard towards fitness.  The girl in the card with her hands in the air is such a powerful image and I surrounded her with butterflies and put her in a meadow of flowers.

I wanted to show their achievements so far after the stroke so put the border with a heart beat.

Watch the video so see how I created this.





Here is the completed card
The sentiment Wake Up Kick Butt Repeat is again a powerful statement and suitable for anyone facing a challenge.
However for those sporty people it would also be great too.

To buy any of the products seen in this card just shop HERE

Thanks for all my new subscribers to my blog and YouTube channel, I am greatful to each and every one of you and know that you won't miss any of my up and coming videos and posts.  If you haven't already subscribed then please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment