Friday 15 June 2018

Stampin Up Wedding Card using Stamparatus, Dandelion Wishes & Enjoy Life.

Sometimes when you need to make a card in a hurry, you want something simple and quick to do but with an elegant and sophisticated look.

The STAMPARATUS is in my opinion the best positioning tool on the market and makes card making and crafting a breeze.

This beautiful card using the hinge step stamping technique, unique to the Stamparatus and will line up your sentiments perfectly each time.

For the lovely edge I used the little bird and two butterflies from ENJOY LIFE and the flourish from TIMELESS TEXTURES

Want to know more then watch the video





Please look at subscribing to my blog and YouTube channels I post regularly with lots of fun projects to make and my goal is to get to 1000 subscribers by the end of the year and Im over half way there. Thank you everyone who has subscribed already.

No comments:

Post a Comment