Tuesday 5 June 2018

Stampin Up Stamparatus Wreath Technique using Varied Vases

I'm so excited that the STAMPARATUS is now available.  This is by far the best positioning tool on the market as it has two plates, giving you four stamping surfaces  and each plate come out and can move up and down giving a great hinge step stamping. Red  rubber or photopolymer stamps no problem the Stampartus works perfectly with both.  The wreath technique is very popular with positioning tools and on this card I made a lovely wreath card using the gorgeous flowers from the VARIED VASES BUNDLE a stamp set and coordinating punch.


Here is a video showing you how to make this lovely card.  Please look at subscribing to my YouTube channel as I have 53 videos showing lots of projects and techniques using Stampin Up products.











The combination of Mint Macaron and Tranquil Tide match perfectly and the flowers have been coloured with our Stampin Blends in Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Pool Party.

The circles were cut out using the STITCHED SHAPES FRAMELITS. If there is one set of frameits shapes to buy I would recommend this one as you get circles, squares and ovals all in one set.





Don't forget to add the SIMPLY SHAMMY to your basket before checking out.  This is a really thick cleaning cloth which fits inside our slim cases and is so easy to use.  See it in action on my video

I'd like to take a few moments to thank all my customers and subscribers for watching and comenting on my blog and YouTube channel.  Your support and encouragement is heart warming and one of the reasons I love what I do :)

If you would like a FREE copy of the annual catalogue sent to you then just let me know and I will post one out immediately.

Happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment