Tuesday 30 October 2018

Make a Christmas Star hanging ornament using Stampin Up Envelope punch board

This is a quick and simple tutorial showing you how to make a star hanging ornament using the envelope punch board by Stampin Up.

Now this may seem complicated, but it is really easy.  Follow my step by step video and make some for yourself.




To buy any of the products used just click on the Shop Now link above.

Buy the Envelope Punch Board for just £19 and make envelopes, boxes 3d projects, bows and now stars as well as hundreds of other project ideas.





2 comments:

  1. Love this idea Jane - I haven't used my envelope punch board yet this year! I need to blow the dust off it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona, Had seen lots of complicated star ornaments about so thought I would make and easy one x

    ReplyDelete