Friday 5 October 2018

Stampin Up Feathers and Frost Christmas Robin with Sprig Punch & Speciality dsp

Feathers and Frost stamp set is the perfect Christmas stamp set as it has lovely robins which are just perfect to adorn any Christmas card.

Today is part 2 of the card I started to make yesterday, pop back and have a look as I show you how to make the sentiment in two tones using the Vegas Gold Shimmer paint for one and Cherry Cobbler ink for the other and of course the Stamparatus.

You can see how a pretty sentiment with some speciality dsp, the Sprig punch and some ribbon together with the lovely little robin makes a beautiful Christmas card.

The Sprig Punch gives lovely detail to the card in Cherry Cobbler and Tranquil Tide.

Here is a step by step video showing you how to create this card.  My videos are and always will be FREE as I love sharing ideas with you all .I am approaching my 1000 subscriber, which I am absolutely delighted with and extremely thankful to everyone who has subscribed and made such lovely comments on my videos. If you haven't already then please look at subscribing to my channel and joining in with everyone. 




No comments:

Post a Comment