Tuesday 23 October 2018

Stampin Up Clean & Simple Masculine Christmas Card using Making Every Day Bright

Making Every Day Bright is the stamp set we are using to create this clean and simple masculine Christmas Card.  Masculine cards can sometimes be a bit of a challenge.  However choose the right of combinations of colours like Cherry Cobbler and Night of Navy and it is a breeze.

 These two examples I used a tiny strip of Cherry Cobbler in one and a piece of dsp in the other.  Just choose something which coordinates with the colours you are using.

The Everyday Label Punch gives the perfect border for the sentiment, keeping it clean and simple.

Choose and appropriate sentiment.  This card would  also look good as a birthday card.

Heres a FREE video tutorial giving you a step by step guide to making this card.






4 comments:

  1. This is slightly similar to a card I made for entry to the JOS Christmas album this week. I just love this stamp set and really like your colour combos. I forgot to buy the punch but will pop in the next order in time for Christmas. I wonder if this will carry over? I do hope so I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea. I love using some classic colour combinations, so glad you liked it. I will check out your card in the album x

      Delete
  2. This is such a great stamp set and I love what you've done here with the baubles - is there a punch for the baubles or are they all hand cut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Fiona, Im glad you liked it. Yes there is a punch, the Bulb Builder punch and it is the same punch and stamp set that the penguins came from. page 47 from the Autumn/Winter catalogue Making Every Day Bright and coordinating punch is the Christmas Bulb Builder punch p6. x

    ReplyDelete