Friday 19 October 2018

Stampin Up Snowflakes using Brusho & Shimmer Paint for a night sky.

As promised yesterday, here is the second part of my lovely framed backgrounds using Brusho and Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint.

This is a snowflake card using the dies from the Seasonal Layers Framelits makes a beautiful clean and simple card by just putting the frame and a sentiment on a white card base.

I love the way Brusho and Vegas Gold Shimmer Paint work so well together to create a lovely background.

Good quality Water Colour Paper is essential and Stampin Up Watercolour paper is excellent.

As always here is a FREE video tutorial, to show you exactly how I made this card.





Stitched Shapes Framelits give you the picture frames.  Take the largest and second largest squares and follow the video.

Here is the first video in this series which shows you how I started the night sky background
Please look at subscribing to my blog & YouTube videos as I post regularly and there are 110 videos with plenty of tips, techniques and ideas for your crafting inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment