Friday 14 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Happy Valentine's Day Explosion Box

Well today is Valentine's Day and I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Day and lots of love to you all.  Today's special card is a valentine explosion box which I showcased and made at my last card making class (details of the next class 3rd March at the top of this blog)  It was a true valentine box with all the red and black and little messages and then I put a heart shaped box inside with a little heart chocolate.








I used the love you to the moon and back for some of the sentiments and made a couple of pockets and added little note card to add a personal message to loved one.

All the products I use are stampin' up! and if you follow the link you can shop direct online
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ or just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Whaever you are doing today have a beautiful one and Happy Valentine's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment