Wednesday 5 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration 2014 You're Lovely

This is just the best time of the year to buy products from stampin' up! because for every £45 you spend you get to choose one of 13 different products absolutely free. Follow my link to check it out

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/

So today I am showcasing the You're Lovely which are 5 stamps and I have chosen the I think you're lovely.


I embossed the stamp in gold and then coloured the flowers with my blender pen and mounted it on a piece of pool party cardstock die cut with the new starburst die and mounted on some dsp.

Simple card which is quite crisp and clean.
Struggling for ideas and want to learn techniques then come and join me at one of my classes in Farnham GU9.  Next class on 3rd March only £10 for 2.5 hours of tuition, fun and natter. Drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for your continued support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment