Tuesday 4 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Starburst Sayings bundle

Yet again another great bundle from Stampin' Up!  You can save 15% by buying the stamp set and
co-ordinating die.  For my card today I have used the smallest stamp which is a swirly spiral and makes a fun embellishment on this modern feel card.  The sentiments at the bottom are from the love you to the moon stamp set which is 7 fab stamps

I like the sentiment hello you're on my mind as again it is a card that can be sent to a variety of people just letting them know you are thinking of them, but in a fun way.

The colours I used were baked brown sugar, coastal cabanna, crisp cantaloupe and strawberry slush which are all really bang on trend.  I was out at the weekend and these colours are everywhere from clothing, fabrics, bedding and accessories, really fresh and Spring/Summer colours.  I love this with stampin' up! they keep giving us really up to the minute colours and designs.
If you would like to purchase any items from stampin' up! you can do so direct online by following my link http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ or just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment