Sunday 2 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Love you to the Moon

This is the second box in the series two boxes from one piece of cardstock (see yesterday for the other box).  This one is decorated from the new stamp set love you to the moon which is in the new spring/summer catalogue and has some lovely stamps which I will showcase later.


I love this sentiment when I think of you I can't stop smiling.  I have also used a few flowers from the petite petals stamp and punch which is on a bundle discount saving 15% and a border in calypso coral using the starburst die another new one in the Spring/Summer catalogue.  A little bit of early espresso tuille which is in the clearance rack at 80% off finishes off the box.

I will be making some of these projects in an up and coming class 3rd March (feb classes are all fully booked) so check the top of the blog for more details.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ is my link to shop online or just drop me a mail at allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and welcome to all the new viewers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment