Monday 3 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Love You To The Moon

This is a great stamp set in the new Spring/Summer catalogue and is a set of 7 stamps all with a love theme. Wood 133140 £21.95 Clear 133143.

I have chosen the love you to the moon for this card as I really love this sentiment as it is good for a loved one's card whether that be for a partner, friend or child, so lots of possibilities.

I wanted to make this card with a moon which I made by masking a circle and daubing in blues and greys and the earth again daubed in greens and browns.  I used the blender pens which are ideal as they allow for a more subtle blend.



 
I added some stars in white and then dazzling diamons to give a twinkle.

For all your stampin up needs just follow the link to order online
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ or drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Happy stampin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment