Monday 24 February 2014

Stampin' Up! Little boxes

I have been singing that song "Little boxes on the hillside and there all made out of ticky tacky" while I have been making this cute little box.  It only measures and inch x inch x inch so is a teeny tiny little box just big enough for a little favour or treat. I cannot credit myself for this idea as it was cased from Pootles but with Easter just around the corner I have been looking for ideas for housing little egg treats, so there will be lots of little box ideas over this week for you to see.

This little box doesn't have any cutting or stick it is just folded and am really pleased as it is so sweet and really is the teeniest tiniest box I have ever made.

Stampin' Up! is my passion as the products are top quality and the designer series papers are really thick so lend themselves to these type of projects well.

Follow my link to buy online
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/amethystarcrafting/ or drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment