Monday, 4 February 2013

P is for Penguin

This is my entry for Hazel's christmas challenge.  It is great fun as each week she gives a fun themed challenge which is great to enter and see what lovely cards both she and other people have created.  If I take part once a week until christmas I will then have 40+ cards made so it won't be a mad dash to make cards in the last few weeks before crimble.  So basically it is a win. win. situation. Take a look and maybe have a go.

So the theme was something beginning with P & as Hazel had made a gorgeous penguin I thought I would add my penguin too


All products used were from Stampin' Up! and the penguin was made using the Stampin' Up! owl punch (so many other great creatures to make as well as the owl)

As an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator you can buy any of their products through me just get in touch my email allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for looking & dont forget to check Hazels christmas challenges out.