Wednesday 13 February 2013

Stampin' Up! Patterned Occasions

Well it is officially freezing as my central heating decided to pack up Monday night.  I have an open fire which keep the front room warm but my craft area is so cold that I have been unable to make any cards without having numb fingers. I think I will have to take a few bits infront of the fire tonight as I need to get cracking on cards for Easter and Mother's day to sell at work.


So my pretty nellie is in blues to reflect my current body colour. Hopefully it is a simple part to repair and will be fixed at the weekend.  The temperature is currently -3 but by the weekend is supposed to rise to a balmy 9 (thank goodness for open fires and lots of free logs)

I have a stampin' up! order coming today (partly customer order partly mine) so will be having fun making cards infront of the fire and playing with my new stash.  As always if you would like any stampin' up! products drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com

Happy stampin' and stay safe and warm :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment