Saturday 2 February 2013

Patchwork Card

Well it was one of my fellow crafties big 40 birthday and so I wanted to make a card using lots of different bits of all the things I like in one card, so I decided to make a patchwork card.


So there are butterflies, leaves, humming bird & pretty brads.  I cut lots of little one inch square using the fantastic Stampin' Up! trimmer as I really do not have eye for this.  I used a variety to scraps of cardstock and designer series paper (being 1inch squares it was easy as always bits over) I used a variety of stamp sets with little images and the butterflies I punched using the Stampin' Up! 1 inch circle punch and put them on using dimensionals (difficult to see in photo) Each butterfly was decorated with tiny pearls.

So a great big Happy Birthday to Lynne for yesterday (I can now put the card up as not a surprise now)

If you like any of the products I use and want to increase your stash then just get in touch by email allmark.j@sky.com I can post to anywhere in the UK.

Happy crafting peeps x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Jane, for the lovely card and gift - I'm wearing it right now :), and thank you for helping me celebrate my BIG-FOUR-OH!!!! x

    ReplyDelete