Wednesday 6 February 2013

Thanks a ton - Stampin' Up!

Just had an exciting delivery from Stampin' Up today, my latest order. As I ordered over £45 I was able to choose a free stamp set and this one is absolutely gorgeous.




This lovely little elephant holding a flower is so sweet and as always with Stampin' Up!products is sharp, clean and fantastic quality.  I used one of my new ink pads primrose petals.  Have kept the card simple as the elephant stands alone really well and just used the blossom punch & circle punch to create a simple flower in the corner.

Hope you like it and if you want to know how to get your hands on this stamp set or any of the Stampin' Up products then just drop me a line at allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for looking and happy stampin :))))






Challenge entered  http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love the Ellie and your great design, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabolous card Jane!!
    Thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, love that you stamped onto the printed paper!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete