Friday 15 February 2013

Stampin' Up! - cupcake & doilies


Well I have now been without heating for 5 days and my poor little home is like an ice box.  Still have managed to make a few cards as my little card stall at work is in need of some Easter cards and I have had a lot of requests.

I have a really lovely new stamp set called Spring Sampler which has lots of lovely stamps, so I thought I would do a montage.



Decided to mount everything in circles this time and by co-ordinating with the base card stock it has made a really effective card.

As always Stampn' Up products can be bought from myself so drop me a line if you need anything allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting & thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! Funnily enough I used the bee stamp today to make the first card of my next batch.

    I love the colours you've used here. You're so talented at this xxx

    ReplyDelete