- Annual catalogue (205 pages packed with everything for card making & scrap booking)
- Spring/Summer catalogue (39 pages with some great vintage & summery bits)
- Sale-A-Bration (17 items completely FREE. Choose one for every £45 you spend from the other 2 catalogues)
- email me for a catalogue (have a browse and order direct through me as I'm and independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator)
- Find me on the Stampin' Up! website under demonstrator finder - Jane Allmark
- Become a demonstrator like me and join my team. At the moment you get 25% more in the starter kit. Order £162.50 worth of products (absolutely anything from the catalogues you choose) and pay only £99. If you just want the stash and don't wish to carry on as a demonstrator that's fine too you get to keep all the goodies and there is no obligation to continue.
- Come to a workshop and meet other lovely crafters and have fun making and playing with some of Stampin' Up products. (email me for up and coming workshops if you live in the GU9 area)
- Have a hostess party. Invite some friends and I will come along and we'll have a great evening with Stampin' Up! fantastic product range. As a hostess you get to earn some fab goodies too)
Now for the bitty butterfly punch. Really love this little one as it can accessorise and add a little touch to lots of cards
I used some little pearls and some ribbon to just add that finishing touch. The sentiment sums me up too. Love is like a butterfly it goes where it pleases and pleases where it goes.
Hope your all having a fab weekend and catch up with you all next week as I'm having a well deserved Sunday off from blogging and spend some r&r time outside hopefully in the sunshine.