Monday 11 February 2013

Stampin' Up! punch art

Well so much for my day off from blogging and having some time out in the sunshine! It rained all weekend and today it is snowing again. So I set myself a challenge to do something different with the Stampin' Up! patterned occasions stamp set (this is one of the freebies for every £45 spent in the Sale-A-Bration period until 22nd March).  The stamp I chose was the denim jeans.  I have seen quite a few ideas but most of them involve the jeans being hung on a washing line.  I wanted to do something a little more original so with the help of some punches I created "Mary mary quite contrary"




I used the bird punch for the dress and the itty bitty butterfly punch for the hat.  Now if I could draw I would have put a cute face on mary but after a few attempts decided it looked better without a face.

So a fun way to create a fun person, now all I need is a watering can for mary and a sweet gardening fun sunshine card.

Hope you enjoy it and drop us a line at allmark.j@sky.com if you want to order any Stampin' Up! products.

Happy crafting :))

No comments:

Post a Comment