Monday 29 February 2016

Faux stitching technique

Morning everyone. Start of the week and it's Monday so hope your week is good and you all have time to fit some crafting in between juggling your week.

Today's card was a bit of a blooper which I rescued with some faux stitching. I had used my markers to colour the gorgeous Botanical for You sentiment and when I stamped it wasn't as clear and sharp as I wanted. So taking the black marker pen I outlined the wording in faux stitching. This is tiny lines that mimic stitching round and outline or the edge of a card. The effect is lovely and makes the card come to life and the wording really stand out.

There are only 32 days left of Sale a Bration where you can choose a free item like the one above for every purchase of £45. Also if you want to join Stampin Up as a demonstrator you can get £160 worth of stash for £99. It is the best time to buy from Stampin Up as who doesn't like freebies but it is limited and will end at the end of March so don't delay. The link to the Stampin Up website is at the top of the page and please choose me Jane Allmark as your demo of choice. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment