Wednesday 9 January 2013

Bloomin Marvelous

January is always a long month and for all of us that suffer from lack of sunshine it seems to be just that little bit longer. Although I am glad that the weather is still relatively mild and there had been none of the dreadful 's' word snow it is so dark.  Getting up in the morning in the dark and it being dark by 4pm is certainly a challenge and I often wish I could be a dormouse and just curl up in a ball and sleep until the light returns.

However one thing that really keeps me sane is my crafting.  Every day I take time out to make a card and as most of you already know I use Stampin' Up! products as they really are the best quality I have come across.  My card for today is using a stamp set called Bloomin Marvelous and it is part of the new range which will be launched at the end of January in their Sale-A-Bration.  This really is a great time to but Stampin' Up! products as they offer many free bargains when you spend £45 or more.




I really like the sentiment bloomin marvelous and it makes a great background for this card. I stamped and cut out the pretty flowers and put a pearl in the centre and then used the other sentiment Oh happy day as it is a rather nice quirky one & makes a change from the normal happy birthday.

Please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com if you would like a Stampin Up catalogue or would like to know more about the Sale-A Bration and all the yummy things you can get for free.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment