Saturday 26 January 2013

Stampin' Up! Four Seasons

Over the past few days I have been experimenting using 3 different circle punches and one stamp set to see how many cards I can make using every and wasting nothing. Have a look at my last two blogs. Day one I used designer series paper which being printed differently on both sides gave two great cards.  Yesterday I used some of the circle punched pieces and today I have made a card with whats left over. 


The little birds make a good edging for the leafy border and with one of the circles put in the centre with a happy birthday sentiment make yet another card.

I still have some pieces leftover which I will use in some other cards.

If you've always wanted to have a go at card making or crafting but like many of us don't have a huge budget then I hope these ideas have shown that with just a few products there are endless possibilities.

Tomorrow I will put everything I have shown over the past few days on one page and hope that it will inspire everyone to have a go. Don't forget that as we are in Sale-A-Bration time for every £45 you spend on Stampin' Up products you can choose a freebie. Please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting :)))

2 comments:

  1. Such a brilliant idea for making the most of your stash. I admire you for sticking with the plan - I'd be rubbish at this - I'd start with good intentions but soon run out of steam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative! It also looks like a quilt! I love the tip! I always looks for ways to get more mileage out of my supplies as well.

    ReplyDelete