Thursday 10 January 2013

Stampin' Up! Glimmer Paper

There is something quite umptious about sparkly things and this glimmer paper by Stampin'Up! is so sparkly and shiny that it makes any card come to life.  I like using it with one of the Stampin' Up! punches as it punches sharply and cleanly and unlike so many other glitters it doesn't rub off or peal and stays really bright.

I used the bird punch, the blossom punch and the daydream medallions stamp set.  This card has proved very popular and I have sold quite a few in different colour variations (hence me making some more)  I hope you like it and if you would like to buy any of my cards or want to buy any of the Stampin' Up products to make your own then please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks as always for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely - the glittery bird is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I'm not surprised it's been so popular xx

    ReplyDelete