Sunday 6 January 2013

Four Seasons - Stampin' Up!

Well with all this wet drizzly weather and constant rain & floods my thoughts are turned to Spring & Summertime.  This little card was inspired with warm sunny colours and the bright freshness of the lengthening days of Spring and Summer.




The stamp set I used is the hostess set Four Seasons.  It is a great set that you can purchase or even get for free if you hold a hostess party.  There are 8 stamps in the set depicting all four seasons with butterfly, leaf, snowflake & flower embellishment stamps.  I love this little robin with the spiral on his tummy.  I cut the robin out using a little circle punch and then popped him out using dimensionals.  I really like the little butterfly so stamped the envelope & inside of the card.  A simple little card with a sunny feel.

If you would like to host a party then please get in touch via email allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment