Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bloomin Marvelous


Sometimes technology defines logic. I have been able to post pictures here for the past month with no problem. Now all of a sudden I can't add pictures in the same way & have had to use my mobile phone & a really round a bout way but eureka! I now have a picture Bloomin Marvelous!

This is one of the pretty butterfly stamps in the Bloomin Marvelous stamp set which is part of the Sale-A-Bration set which launches along with a whole load more at the end of January.

I really like butterflies as they have always symbolised freedom to me.  The metamorphosis from caterpillar to butterfly soaring away, pretty profound to me.

The sentiment is 'Oh happy days' and I definitely am looking forward to lots of happy days in the coming year.

As always all the products I use are from Stampin' Up! and if you would like to know more then please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. I bet you were using Internet Explorer as a browser? I, too, have had trouble with loading up pictures.

    I now use Google Chrome - Blogger is a Google product, so you can guarantee you'll have no problems using their site on their own browser.

    Hope this helps! xx

    ReplyDelete