Tuesday 29 January 2013

Pinwheels

Am in the throws of redecorating the spare room and have been doing the thankless task of wallpaper stripping.  As my home was built in 1905 i have sooo many layers of paper to get off that it is taking me ages, but the end result will be worth it as the walls are being plastered so I will at last have smooth walls instead of the wibbly wobbly ones I have now.

So to destress I decided to have a go at making some pinwheels.  I have seen them before on cards and know you can buy dies to cut them with but as I havnt saved enough pennies yet for a Big Shot I thought I would have a go without.




I used some off cuts to make the pinwheels and then used alternate colours so they would stand out.  A brad in the centre of each one finished them off nicely.  Quite please as this was my first attempt and will definately make some more and maybe try something a bit more adventurous next time.

As always if you like any of the things you see and want to order a catalogue or any Stampin' Up! products and make the most of the current freebies then just email me allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for looking

No comments:

Post a Comment