Tuesday 22 January 2013

Cards for the men folk

Well it is still cold and dreary and the snow is taking it's time going.  Really don't like the snow once it turns to ice and is so slippery.  I walk out with dread as I am sure I will end up sliding down the road on my bottom in a very ungainly fashion.  So in between work I have been busy cheering myself doing what I love best crafting.

I am lucky to sell quite a lot of cards at work and as the workplace is predominantly female most of my cards have been quite girlie.  However, I have been asked to make some cards for the men in people's lives so the Stampin' Up! Feeling Sentimental set is just perfect. This stamp set is a freebie when you spend £45 on any other Stampin' Up! products in their catalogues.  I am a real bargain hunter so was delighted when Stampin' Up! launched their Sale-A-Bration leaflet.  There are 17 different products from stamp sets, designer series paper, ribbons & buttons and a punch and for every £45 you spend you can choice one free.  It is such a great offer and it begins TODAY 22nd January until 22 March 2013

With a sharp blue background using designer series paper I have used a telephone box and a water wheel from the Feeling Sentimental stamp set.  These lovely images are really clear and sharp and by just using some water colour pencils they really stand out.

If you are looking to add to your crafting collection or are someone like I was only a few months ago and had never tried stamping then I highly recommend giving Stampin' Up! products a try.  I can send you a catalogue, help you with your choices and don't forget with every £45 you spend you get to choice something FREE from the Sale-A-Bration leaflet.

I'd love to hear from you so please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com

Happy Crafting and thanks for looking :))

No comments:

Post a Comment