Monday 28 January 2013

Stampin' Up! Blossom punch

This really is one of my favourite punches and I have been making some really pretty flowers an idea from one of my up line but with my own twist.



Firstly I stamped out 3 petals using the Stampin' Up! blossom punch from Whisper White cardstock.  Using Wisteria Wonder and Rich Razzleberry ink pads I sponged the petals and brushed the edges of the petals.  I scrunched them up a bit in my hand to allow the petals to stand up and then sprayed them with Smooch Spray which is a shimmery delicate spray (hard to see on photo).  The yellow stamens were a scrap of yellow rolled and cut with scissors with a little brad through the centre to hold it all in place.

These are so pretty and can be used on a parcel/present or as a table decoration, wedding favour or as I have done is put a whole pile of them in a pretty bowl on my coffee table. Mine look like wild dog roses(one of my favourites) but you could use brighter colours for an Easter/Summery feel.

The blossom punch is in the current annual Stampin' Up! catalogue and is £15.50 together with all the other products I have used.  If you would like a catalogue, wish to buy any of the products or learn more about Stampin' Up! then just email me allmark.j@sky.com

Happy crafting :)))

2 comments: