Friday 4 January 2013

Hare totem Native American Flute

I am truly blessed in knowing and being in a relationship with a wonderful man who oozes talent from his every pore. Yes I might be a little biased but he has an affinity with wood and magically creates some beautiful things.

For Yule this year he made me a native american flute.  I love playing the flute & although a beginner there is something deeply moving sitting and letting the notes transport you to a different plain. The flute is made from cedar so as you play it fills body, soul & surrounding space with aromatic cedar.  I have had a connection with hares for as long as I can remember and have a hare tattoo on my wrist. The flute has a hare totem hand carved which is simply WOW.


This is the first flute to be made & several more will be made during the coming year if time allows.  Should you wish to have one of your own then please get in touch allmark.j@sky.com as commission pieces can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment