Friday 25 January 2013

Stampin' Up! Tips - Waste Nothing

As with everything I try to waste as little as I can and crafting is no different.


In my last blog I was showing the way designer series paper is so good as there is a different pattern on each side of every sheet (twice the fun).

Well stamp sets can be used to make more than just one card.  The stamp set I used is a hostess set called Four Seasons.  By using 3 different sized circle punches I cut out the circle borders (on the left side card) and the piece left offer I used for the Happy Birthday border (on the right side card)



These are some of the pieces probably a bit easier to see what I am trying to talk about by showing this.  The very inside piece are the cute little birds which I can use on yet another card.  So hopefully it is easy to see how one stamped image can be used for three different cards.

So if like me you are on a tight budget and can't afford to buy too many products you can make a large range of different cards with just one stamp set and a bit of craftiness.

Happy stamping everyone and as always please get in touch if you would like to know more about Stampin' Up! My email is allmark.j@sky.com

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I'm always piecing together cards with leftover scraps and such.

    ReplyDelete