Saturday 19 October 2013

Personalised Birthday Card

Happy Saturday everybody :)

The weather is awful today and it is pouring with rain so it is a day in my craft room.  I have another order from a customer for a birthday card for a guy for his 50th, so no bling or sparkles.





One of my favourite cardstock colours in baja breeze which I used for this card.  Unfortunately it is a discontinued colour but it is currently on offer in the clearance rack down from £6.25 to £2.49 a huge discount.  Take a look on the stampin' up! website under clearance rack as it is only available while stocks last.  When you order on line through stampin' up! you have to go through a demonstrator so please remember to go though me JANE ALLMARK.  Any queries or if you want some help in ordering anything then just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com or my mobile is 0789 444 0522

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment