Friday 4 October 2013

Stampin' Up! butterfly punch

I use the butterfly punch a lot as it is a really pretty little butterfly and co-ordinates with the larger butterfly punch for layering.  Nothing is ever wasted so today I am using the bit that's left over once the butterfly has been punched out.  I mounted a piece of whisper white cardstock and finished with a pearl and some ribbon.

The designer series paper is lovely and there are so many to choose from all of which are double sided.  Today is a spotty dotty day.

Have a busy weekend coming up with Brighton Breeze a VW event on Saturday and a wood fair on Sunday so I will be having two days off from crafting however on Monday I will be back finishing my stock for my first stall at an event.  Getting really excited and hope that the day will be great fun and hopefully make a few pennies too.

If you are a crafter who wants to add to their stash then stampin' up! are in my opinion one of the best.  Check it out for yourself by ordering a catalogue from me.  Just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment