Thursday 10 October 2013

Stampin' Up Bags & Boxes

I have been using the stampin' up! trimmer to cut my cardstock and designer series paper for almost a year now, but have never really used the scorer.  WOW what a mistake.  The scorer allows you to score to make some really cute boxes and bags and is far easier than I thought.

Really love that I can use one product for more than one use.

The little blue box is made using the large scalloped die in the new squares die cutters and the bag is embellished round the top with ribbon tied in a bow.  Present wrapping made easy.

Drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com if you would like to know more, order any products or buy any of the items on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't live without my Simply Scoring tool and Simply scoring shim. Lovely bag and box.

    ReplyDelete