Wednesday 16 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Candles

Morning everyone :)

Just rushing off to work so a quick post so I thought I would show you some of the lovely candles I made for the recent craft fayre I did.

The candles I wrapped in clear selophane and tied with some natural raffia.  They were really popular and I will be doing more for the christmas season.





If you have enjoyed some of the work I have showcased here then I am currently running a series of workshops making cards, candles and christmas gifts.  Check out the tab at the top of the blog.  Spaces are filling up quickly so don't delay and I look forward to seeing some of you.

To contact me just email allmark.j@sky.com 0789 444 0522.  The classes are held in my home studio in Farnham GU9

If you can't make a class and would just like to order some goodies from the stampin' up! catalgue then feel free

Happy crafting and have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment