Tuesday 29 October 2013

Stampin' Up! envelope punch board crackers

How exciting, have just dicovered another great way to use my new envelope punch board from stampin' up!  Crackers - yes for christmas or to put any gift inside.







Have not decided what I am going to use this one for yet so have left in undecorated but can put whatever embellishment on with tags, glitter etc to personalise for whatever occasion.

Will be showing you how to make these crackers and other gift and card ideas for christmas in my classes (check the top of my blog for details)  There are still a few places available so just get in touch allmark.j@sky.com and join the fun.

Have a crafty day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, Jane I made a practice cracker with my board - would you believe I used the same paper! Great minds ;) x

    ReplyDelete