Saturday 19 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Peace on Earth

Today I am entering a challenge blog

http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/chnc-challenge-147-peace.html

I have had so much fun making this lovely polar bear card using different punches.




I have a lot of requests for christmas cards without the red/green traditional colours or christmas sentiments and many of my friends celebrate Yule on the 21st December.  The sentiment Peace on Earth is appropriate for all such cards.

I have been a stampin' up! demonstrator for a year now and I enjoy every moment.  Crafting is a way of relaxing for me.  I take myself off to my craft room and lose myself in my imagination trying to create something different or trying a new technique each time I craft.

If you like what you see on my blog and wish to order any products from stampin' up! you can now order on line on the stampin' up! website.  They have a fantastic clearance rack with up 80% off so take a look and grab yourself a bargain.  My name is JANE ALLMARK so I hope you will use me as your demonstrator of choice when ordering.  My email is allmark.j@sky.com if you have any queries.

Happy crafting and thanks for dropping by :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jane - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 147 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this bear. You clever thing you.x

    ReplyDelete