Tuesday 1 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Pretty Pegs 2

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday I showed you how to decorate pegs with designer series paper and add a little embellishment.  Today is my second batch.  For these pegs I just stamped them a variety of stamp sets along the wooden faces of the pegs.  I then used the tiny label punch and used some fun stamps with thank you, and yum on.  Pegs can be quite versatile as clips and I thought the yum would be good to attach to foodie gifts.  With Yule/holidays/christmas approaching fast some homemade biscuits, fudge or cookies tagged with a peg would make a great little gift.




So I now have 52 pegs for the up and coming craft fayre.  I have displayed them round a big cappucino cup which I think shows them off nicely and fingers crossed they will be popular.

Have a great day and remember if you want to get in touch to order any stampin' up! products then just drop me a line :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pegs - where are you going to sell them/where is the craft fayre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It is a Mind, Body and Spirit Fayre at Worplesdon Memorial Hall on October 13th from 10-6pm. I also sell all of the craft items I show on my blogger. The pegs are 25p each plus current royal mail postage to wherever in the world they need to be sent. Just drop me an email allmark.j@sky.com & I'd be happy to send you some. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - I live locally (Guildford) so I might pop in to the fayre.

    ReplyDelete