Friday 25 October 2013

Stampin' Up! Hanging Star

Thought I would show you all the other ornament I made.  This time I have used very vanilla cardstock and stamped my own design on both sides.  Just love this idea and am going to make all my cristmas tags like this, what a great idea when someone gets their christmas gift to have an ornament to hang on the tree.




 This is such a beautiful idea and is far simpler than it looks.  If you want to know how to make this star then just drop me a line or come to one of my workshops (dates on the link at top of page) as we are making these and other christmas goodies over the next couple of months.

My email is allmark.j@sky.com and I am based in Farnham GU9 in Surrey.  Classes are £10 and fill up quickly so book early.

Happy stampin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment