Sunday 20 October 2013

Stampin up! birthday card

This card has lots of texture added by running designer series paper and cardstock through the big shot with one of stampin' up! embossing folders






I used the pretty print embossing folder from the new seasonal catalogue £7.50 and the butterfly punches (two great sizes that co-ordinate together).

Today is the last day to take advantage of the demonstrator starter kit for £25 (normally £99) so if you have been thinking of becoming a demonstrator then check out my other blogs for details or go to the stampin' up! website.  It would be great if you joined my team so if you do decide to join or order anything JANE ALLMARK is my name to allow you to order through a demonstrator.

There is also a great clearance rack with up to 80% off a whole host of items, so take a look and make good use of these offers while they last.

Any queries my email is allmark.j@sky.com
Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment