Monday 21 October 2013

Stampin' up! envelope punch board. Making Tags

How exciting the stampin' up! envelope punch board is a new product to be launched shortly.  It makes envelopes for all types of cards from the tiniest gift tags up to really large ones.  Loving the fact that I can make co-ordinating envelopes for all my cards and those awkward sizes that are impossible to find pre-bought envelopes for I can just make my own.

However like all stampin' up! products they are really versatile so I thought I would make some tags for putting on christmas parcels, thinking ahead as I do!.  I can round corners, make a fluted top to the tags and then of course I decorated it to make the christmas feel.


The lovely christmas sentiment is from the seasonal catalogue 'Christmas Messages' and there are 9 fab christmasy sentiments.

Take a look at the stampin' up! website as there is so much to choose from and so many great ideas.  There is a clearance rack with up to 80% discount which is updated with new items every couple of days always a good place to start for us bargain hunters.If you do order then it would be great if you chose me JANE ALLMARK as your demonstrator.  Any questions then just drop me a line allmark.j@sky.com

Thanks for dropping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment